According to the Law, processing of personal data is based on the principles of lawfulness, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
PURPOSE, USE AND LIST OF THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
When entering and browsing our website, you will not be required to provide personal information. However, there is a section where you can share your information with us in case you would like us to get in touch with you.
Personal data can be collected in the following situations:
- when you provide your data to us personally
- when you send us an email
- through phone consultations or any other type of communication
- when you subscribe to our webpage
- through social media whenever you request to receive information of your personal interest
- when gathering personal data through lawful sources that are accessible to the general public such as phone books, employment databases, websites as well as all personal data provided by you with the aim to establishing a legal relationship.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes and under the following conditions:
- to provide the requested professional consultancy services
- to provide information and customer service to our clients
- to create, study, analyse, update and conserve your service file
- to store and keep this file as a record for future services
- to comply with obligations and commitments made to you when hiring our legal services, sales services or you providing us with services
or for any other similar purpose to the above mentioned.
Therefore, we inform you that the personal data we might gather is the following:
- Identification data such as name, marital status, date of birth, Unique Population Registry Code (CURP), military ID number, autograph signature and electronic signature, home address, nationality and place of birth, photograph, inter alia.
- Contact details such as cellphone number, personal landline number, email address, webpage, social media platforms, inter alia.
- Academic data such as educational career endorsed by educational institutions, title, the number of your professional license, additional studies or masters, certificates, awards, inter alia.
- Employment data such as line of work, position, commission or activities, business address, business email address, business land line or cellphone number and fax number, employment references, start date and last date of employment, inter alia.
- Billing data such as the name of the entity to be billed, tax residence, Federal Taxpayers Registry, inter alia.
- Financial details such as movable and immovable property, credit history, property income and expenses, insurances, Afores, bonds, financing plans, bank account details, method of payment, bank references, obtained income, inter alia.
In short, we request your consent and express approval for the proper use and processing of your sensitive personal data. We are committed to implement the most strict security measures that guarantee your confidentiality.
MINORS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Riverant is committed to protect the privacy of minors and people with disabilities. Therefore, we do not intentionally gather nor process personal details of minors or people with disabilities without the express consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Parents, guardians or legal representatives of a minor or a person with disabilities who would like to bring to our attention that a minor or person with disabilities sent us their personal information can contact us and request a cancellation at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We would like to inform you that while browsing our website certain non personal information (hereinafter called data) is automatically collected through cookies, server logs and/ or web beacons. This information is gathered while simply using and interacting with our website.
This data consists of Internet protocol (IP) addresses, your type of operating system, your type of browser, information about your location (provided by mobile devices) and the content you check during the time spent on our website.
This data is used to generate statistics regarding our website’s visitors, to report on referring sites that could have brought visitors to our webpage, to maintain and update user profiles and to adapt or personalize the information we display on our site.
You may always disable the access to this data in the settings of your internet browser or computer. However, disabling or blocking these trackers might cause our website to function incorrectly.
RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As the owner of your personal data you may contact the Riverant administrator responsible for processing your personal data and exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel and object (ARCO rights) as well as to revoke any consent given previously and if necessary to process your data and limit its use or its disclosure.
This is possible by sending a request within the terms set by the law to the following email address email@example.com or to the business address specified in the first paragraph.
For your information, the ARCO rights are the following:
• Access. – The right to know which personal data is gathered in Riverant’s databases, what the personal data is used for, who the personal data has been shared with, and in general, the conditions and the overview of the processing of your personal data.
• Rectification. - The right to correct and to update your personal data in case the information is incorrect or incomplete.
• Cancellation. – The right to have your personal information deleted from Riverant’s databases whenever you feel the data is not being used for the purposes you agreed to or because of the termination of your contractual relationship or service with Riverant.
• Objection. – The right to object to the processing of your personal data because of a legitimate reason.
If you would like to know the requirements and procedures to the exercise your ARCO rights, please contact the Riverant administrator responsible for processing your personal data.
SECURITY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED BY RIVERANT
Riverant has taken and maintains the necessary security measures, - administrative, technical and physical- within its available means to protect personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or its unauthorized use, acces or processing.
For more information please contact the Riverant administrator responsable for processing your data at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
This is why we will inform you of any substantial changes through our website www.riverant.com or, on your specific request, the Riverant administrator responsable for processing your data can send you the changes through email.
If after exercising your ARCO rights you feel our answers have been unsatisfactory and/ or insufficient or you feel the right to protect your personal data has been infringed by any conduct or actions on our part, or if you have any reliable evidence that there has been a violation during the processing of your personal data according to the Federal Law on the protection of personal data held by private individuals, you may file a complaint with the IFAI.
For more information please visit www.ifai.org.mx